[SCA-BMDL] FOUND: Electronic Organizer

Kira Alexander tygerblade36 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 20:45:11 EDT 2008

Greetings All.

I received a call tonight from a security officer at the Southside Works. He apparently found an
electronic organizer, in which my name was the first contact on the list. He read me some of the
other contacts, and they included Rosalia, Brandubh & Hilda, & Saskia. So I'm thinking this thing
must belong to someone who is a BMDLer.

The organizer has a calendar listing Dance Practice on Thursdays and a Brewer's Guild eeting for
tonight. So it must belong to someone who does both dance and brewing.... Oh, and it  also lists a
birthday party on the 23rd for Arianna, and "Critical Mass" at the Carnegie Museum.

The security officer said it was lost at the Southside Works in the stairwell in Building 2 about
a week ago or more. He speculated that it might belong to someone who works at or visits American
Eagle.

If this is yours, or you know who it belongs to, please drop me a reply and I'll forward you the
contact info for the officer so you can get your stuff back.

--Sasha

Integrity has no need of rules. --Albert Camus
  Inimicus Tyrannus