[SCA-BMDL] OT- Entertainment needed for event

Lynette Vybiral lynette.vybiral at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:53:45 EDT 2008

Hi all!  Due to the generosity of Char and Cara and Alastar and his
apprentices, the Pittsburgh Opera was able to offer a fun evening in the
castle as an auction item for our Opera event back in October.

We finally have a date for the event, and now I'm putting the call out to
anyone who might be willing to help entertain for the evening of *May 24th.*
I'd like to have musicians in the galley, a dancing demo, and whatever else
may be appropriate!  (note I said "appropriate"  :) ).  I'm open to all
suggestions.  I heard from several folks that they were interested, and now
I have a date!

If you can help make this event even more spectacular, please drop me a line
at lvybiral at pittsburghopera.org or call 412-281-0912 x240.  I can offer free
tickets to *The Capulets and the Montagues* which runs May 3, 6, 9, 11 to
those who volunteer to help!

I'm really excited about this event and super grateful for all of the
support it has been given by everyone.  It's really fun when I can combine
work and my favorite 'hobby' at the same time!

Thanks all!
Lynette/Caellin