[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic Teacher Handouts & MysticMail

Noah Ternullo noah at stormlogic.com
Sat Jun 28 22:08:38 EDT 2008

Howdy all,

    For those of you who don't know me, I'm Angus MacDougal (Noah
Ternullo) and am contacting you on behalf of MysticMail.  If you aren't
familiar with Mystic Mail we're the on site place to access the
Internet, make copies, send faxes, etc.  Sort of a Scadian equivalent of
Kinkos.
    I wanted to let you know that MysticMail is now offering a service
to teachers and students alike.   For the past couple of years, several
University teachers have left their handouts in electronic and/or hard
copy form, and we've helped folks get additional copies when there
weren't enough to go around.  It's convenient because we are on site in
the merchant area, and interested parties don't have to leave site.  Two
years ago, this idea started to catch on and so we wanted to formalize
it to make it as easy to service as many folks as possible.
    Teachers can upload their handouts at
http://www.pennsic.net/mysticmail/Classes.html or walk in with hard
copies or (preferably) electronic format during the war.   We will keep
these around electronically and when students/teachers come to us and
ask for a hand out, we'll print it out for them and just charge them for
the print out and not the computer time.   Teachers get a hand out for
free.  Please feel free to pass this information on to those you think
it will help as the war approaches.

    Sincerely,

    Noah Ternullo
    (412) 897-7791