[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Pennsic camp meeting

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Wed Jun 18 21:42:35 EDT 2008

As Pennsic approaches, we would like to have a planning meeting like last year for the Barony encampment.  Most found a Sunday at Washington Blvd site to be relatively convenient, so we will meet at 1pm Sunday June 29th, about one and a half weeks from now. Feel free to email us with issues you wish to discuss. If you cannot attend but are camping with the Barony, please let us know and we will make sure you get the summary of important points.  Please bring a chair if you'd like one.
In Service,
Ariella and Byron