[SCA-BMDL] Melee muster June 28th!

Troy Headland battalion73 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 15:53:20 EDT 2008

Unto the Populace does your Baronial Champion send greetings.

On the weekend of Pax Interuptus his Excellency, Count Sir Henri will be hosting a day of fighting and festivities at his home in Moon Twp.  There will be melee practice in preparation for Pennsic as well as pick up fights.  There will be food and in the evening a bonfire.  If you choose to come feel free to bring a covered dish of some sort that you'd like to share with everyone.  His Excellencies home is a wet site so feel free to bring the beverage or beverages of your choice :).

At this time most of Northern Cross is slated to be in attendance as are our friends from the Middle Kingdom, Helios Furion.  Their Excellencies Byron and Ariella expressed great interest in attending as well.

If you won't be making the Journey to Pax I will expect to see you here.  The more the merrier and it will be a great oppurtunity to get some last minute training in before War is upon us.

As Always, In Service
Animo et Fide!

Lord Gabriel Hawkes