[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Patterns

Pam Bolkovac pmb_pa at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 12:16:40 EDT 2008

I replied off list asking for more info, so I know
which pattern to give her.  But I have a question
regarding what can be put on garb for members of the
barony.  Should it include the wreath or not?  My gut
says it shouldn't.  This drives what the available
patterns are (I have at least 10 versions of this in
various sizes, shapes, etc.)

Cassandra