[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Reception Reminder

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Thu Jul 31 19:03:30 EDT 2008

Greetings all Good Gentles!  Please attend the Barony Marche of Debatable Lands Reception Sunday night, August 3rd, in Aethelmearc Royal from 5-7pm.  We hope to hold Baronial Court around 6pm, then Their Royal Majesties plan to elevate Hrefna to the Order of the Laurel.  Food donations can be coordinated through Odriana, who is camping with the Barony in N10, and alcoholic beverages are being arranged by Brandubh.  Darter will be there photographing our Barony, so wear your Pennsic best!  Please feel free to contribute, but there should be food and drink for all!
If you cannot attend or we do not see you, we wish you an enjoyable, interesting Pennsic!
In Service,
Byron and Ariella, Baron and Baroness