[SCA-BMDL] Last Minute Garb Needed

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 10:15:57 EDT 2008

Greetings to all --

My daughter, Maggie, has decided that she would like to come and sample the delights of Pennsic with me this coming Saturday and Sunday.

I can pull together enough camping stuff to provide for her, but what I don't have is any garb. I know we can purchase what we need (and lots more!), but she is on a limited budget, and if we can borrow a few things, that would be most helpful. She is about a size medium, or around a size 8 or 10.

I know that there is some loaner garb available in the Barony, and I would normally just ask to borrow that. But I don't know who might still be at home to read my request!

If anyone has a couple of extra tunics she can borrow, I will gladly pick them up or if it is not too much trouble, I can get them at Pennsic. Whatever is most convenient.

Thank you in advance for any assistance --

Elss

MKA Rocky