[SCA-BMDL] Fw: Re: courtesy

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 17 14:43:55 EDT 2008

Greetings to all!

Liam's post succintly summarizes my own feelings on the matter.  Let me just
point out two things:

A.  As a beginner knitter, I have a while to go to the "autopilot" stage, so
I wouldn't try to be an active conversationalist and knit at the same time.
Knitting and listening in, with an occasional chime-in, would work for me if
it would work for others.

B.  It sure helps to use those quiet bamboo needles, instead of the plastic
or aluminum ones, which produce a clicking sound.

Best regards,

Kate (fka Kazi)