[SCA-BMDL] Courtesy

Gwilym/Bill scalongbow at windstream.net
Thu Jul 17 11:31:25 EDT 2008

A Reply to:
From: Raven <hraefnn at yahoo.com>
Subject: [SCA-BMDL] courtesy

________________________________

It seems that this has gone by the boards, courtesy.
Add to your list texting. Especially while at dinner
with a guest in a restaurant, or even while driving,
which is dangerous. But I suppose I'm just not part of
the 'in' crowd. I find it to be discourtious to those
who are there with you. If you cannot give me your
attention for the amount of time we are there, then
why did you come?

Many years ago I attended a Pelican meeting where
a lady opened up her current project and worked on
it while the meeting went on. Needless to say I
don't attend many meetings anymore. I have better
things to do as well. Those things that earned me
my Pelican in the first place.

my 2 cents

Master Baron Gwilym