[SCA-BMDL] banner heraldry question

Erin Childs wanderingpixie at livejournal.com
Mon Jul 14 16:57:53 EDT 2008

I do not have the documentation at hand, but both rectangular and
pennant style are documentable, if I recall correctly, as well as many
others.  (Shield-shaped is really the most blatently non-period.)

A quick Google search led me to a few possibly useful sites:

http://merouda.com/asheraldry/as14.htm
     especially the link to this article
http://web.archive.org/web/20050207004328/http://donna.hrynkiw.net/flags/

http://www.greyniche.org/documents/heraldicDisplay.doc

I hope those can provide you with some useful tips.

-Ailis