[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting July 9

Raven hraefnn at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 15:18:41 EDT 2008

Hi!

Here's some directions that assume you know where the old Barony meeting site was. (Porter 100)

- Park where you would as if Barony meeting was in Porter Hall 100.
- Enter Porter Hall at it main entrance through the bottom set of doors.  (If you can find Porter 100, go down one floor.)
- Walk straight through the bottom floor of Porter Hall and exit the building.  You should be standing at the green lawn area between Porter and Wean Halls.  Hammerschlag is the building on your left at the end/bottom of the green lawn. It has a wide staircase and a rotunda on top.

- Walk up the staircase into Hammerschlag Hall and enter.
- Walk all the way down the hall to the large stair case at the back of the building.
- Go down 2 stories.
- Exit the staircase and turn right in the hall.  Walk about 10 feet.
- You should hopefully see people you recognize.

Here is a campus map.  Hammerschlag is labeled 10. The most convenient parking is on Frew street, labeled P3.
http://www.informedia.cs.cmu.edu/colloquia/campus_map.html

Raven

And this above all to thine own self be true.
                                - Shakespeare, "Hamlet"