[SCA-BMDL] SCA weapons / basket hilts available

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 10:42:40 EDT 2008

In cleaning out the garage at my old house, I found a bunch of rattan weapons including 3 swords with basket hilts. The swords are pretty beat up but the basket hilts appear to be in good condition. If anyone is interested in them, please let me know. They're free to a good home, newer fighters get preference.

I'll be at Barony meeting this week, and could stop by fighter practice next Sunday if necessary.

Arianna