[SCA-BMDL] The Frick + Scribal night resumes

m.allen delacroi29 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 08:32:18 EST 2008

Gracious Countess,

Thank you for posting this article. I believe that little museum
is one of Pittsburgh's best kept secrets, unfortunately. Last
year they hosted traveling exhibits from the Walter's Gallery in
Baltimore- the most extensive collection of Rosetti's (a
pre-raphaelite)work I have ever seen in one place. They also
hosted a show of Aldophe Bourgeroius's work, a 19th century
Romantic painter.
Both exhibits would have been enjoyable for any scadian as both
depict a romantic era during the medieval revitalization in the
Victorian era.
The permanent collection is worth the drive and it is a cheap
date, under $5.00.
The City Paper typically advertises the traveling exhibits that
visit the Frick.

Baronial scribes:
I will be opening my home for scribal endeavors each Wednesday,
beginning February 6th. No scribal will be held the same
Wednesday of our monthly Barony meeting. We will begin around
6:30 ish and end by 10:00 p.m. If anyone is unable to make
Wednesdays and is in need of support please contact me directly
for private arrangements.

Antoinette
home (412) 766 2787
day (412) 681 2404 Ask for Martie Allen and my secretary will
connect you to my direct line
Home address:
3500 Simen Ave
PGH PA 15212

>From the city:
Take 65N to the McKeesRocks Bridge on your left Termon St on
your right
Turn RIGHT onto Termon ST
At the first light bear right, do not turn right
At the next light turn right onto Brighton Rd
At the next light you will see a war memorial park on your right
go straight thru the light and turn right onto Simen Ave
Simen is an oblong loop, take the right side of the loop, we are
at the end of the street on the left, the number is on the house
and my arms which are painted on a wooden plaque hang from my
mailbox.

adieu,
Antoinette

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Gandhi