[SCA-BMDL] Lost: Cell phone at Feb Barony Meeting

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:09:55 EST 2008

Below is a message from Marsha, please reply to her if you found her phone:

I have misplaced my cell phone and most likely happening is that it fell out of my purse someplace.  Did anyone happen to find a phone while clearing up after the meeting?  If so, it may be mine! Please let me know yes or no, as soon as possible.  (Email mphphd at gmail.com, or phone at 412-963-0689 and leave a message.)Thanks,Marsha (Spencer's Mom)