[SCA-BMDL] Moving Assistance Needed

Linda Ullman cat.the.elf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:48:05 EST 2008

Greetings!
     Cinnion and I will be moving into a townhome at The Cascades off
McKnight Road later today & tomorrow.  Can anyone be of assistance?  We
would be happy to order pizza for any who come help.  We are bringing 2
beds, 3 nightstands, 3 dressers, a couch, a loveseat, small recliner, dining
room table and chairs, along with many boxes.  Any help would be GREATLY
apreciated!
We are planning to be onsite and have the lease signed and the keys in hand
by 6pm.
We can be contacted via Cinnion's cell phone: 614-560-3090

Thank you,
Cat

--
Linda Ullman