[SCA-BMDL] OT- Opera/Chatham Baroque concert 2/9

Lynette Vybiral lynette.vybiral at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:41:43 EST 2008

Shameless plug- where it says to 'click', just go to the opera website at
www.pittsburghopera.org to order tickets.  Just $8 for student tickets!!
Wow, what a great night out!  :)  Our singers are fabulous (and fun) and I
know that Chatham Baroque is also fantastic.  Please feel free to email me
with any questions (lvybiral at pittsburghopera.org)

Enjoy!
**
*Music of Love & War**
**A Collaboration with the Pittsburgh Opera Center**
**February 9, 2008 - 8pm / Hillman Center for Performing Arts, Shady Side
Academy Senior Campus*

 *Chatham** Baroque and the Pittsburgh Opera Center invite you to experience
the music of Claudio Monteverdi and John Dowland. The torments of love and
war, expressed in solos, duets, madrigals, lute songs, and more, have never
sounded so sweet!*

*Tickets to this special performance are $22. Discounted tickets are
available (with valid ID at door), $20 for Seniors and $8 for Students. All
seating is general admission. To purchase your tickets, just click on
"Continue" below and follow the instructions, or contact Randy at Pittsburgh
Opera, 412-281-0912 x 213, or email him at  radams at pittsburghopera.org.*