[SCA-BMDL] A&S althing and call for letters for the position of the Minister of Arts and Sciences

Margretha La Fauvelle lafauvelle at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:25:17 EST 2008

Greetings!

The deadline for submissions to the Arts and Sciences edition of the Althing
are due this coming Monday, December 15th. I have but a very small number of
contributions. I might extend the deadline if the number is still low on
Monday.

I have not had the time, or the chance, to meet with people individually and
solicit for contributions, unfortunately. Please consider submitting an
article or artwork for this issue.

On another matter, my term as a Minister of Arts and Sciences ends in
January 2009. I will not be seeking a second term, and I do not have a
deputy. If you are interested in serving your Barony in that capacity,
please submit a Letter of Intent to myself and the Senechale. This office
is necessary to be held for us to hold our status as a Barony.

In Service,
Margretha

--
Nothing stays hidden under the sun.