[SCA-BMDL] 2nd Southern Regional Army Muster - Correction

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 11:09:08 EST 2008

Greetings Southern Region,

  Well, Enthusiasm has proven strong in our
  blood! No sooner have we

  completed a great first practice hosted by THL Gareth Kincaid, when

  Their Excellencies Byron and Ariella produce a grand site for our

  February practice.

  February 15th 2008 a Sunday at:  <===== Should actually read 2009  :)

  Marshall Elementary School

  5135 Wexford Run Rd

  Wexford, PA 15090

  >From 2pm – 6pm

  This is a bit under 2 hours from both Misty Highlands and St

  Swithin's Bog. Indoors, Lots of Parking, lots of space to melee,

  lots of space for the Round Robin, lots of space for drills.

  I will post a Polling and ask that you mark the correct option

  throughout. As things change feel free to update it. I will also

  be trying to get folks from the other regions. As the date gets

  closer I will post clearer specifics of the days events

  WE STAND TOGETHER!

  Alonzio

  Again thank you all for this past Practice!

  For More Southern Regional Army Info:

  http://groupsyahoo.com/group/SouthernRegionalArmy