[SCA-BMDL] Next Southern Regional Practice

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 09:19:12 EST 2008

Being a bit short on both DeLoreans and TARDIS, I suspect 2009 was
intended as the scheduled year . . .

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/