[SCA-BMDL] Next Southern Regional Practice

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 00:47:13 EST 2008

Greetings Southern Region,

Well, Enthusiasm has proven strong in our blood!  No sooner have we

completed a great first practice hosted by THL Gareth Kincaid, when

Their Excellencies Byron and Ariella produce a grand site for our

February practice.

February 15th 2008 a Sunday at:

Marshall Elementary School

5135 Wexford Run Rd

Wexford, PA 15090

>From 2pm – 6pm

This is a bit under 2 hours from both Misty Highlands and St

Swithin's Bog. Indoors, Lots of Parking, lots of space to melee,

lots of space for the Round Robin, lots of space for drills.

I will post a Polling and ask that you mark the correct option

throughout.  As things change feel free to update it.  I will also

be trying to get folks from the other regions.  As the date gets

closer I will post clearer specifics of the days events

WE STAND TOGETHER!

Alonzio

Again thank you all for this past Practice!

For More Southern Regional Army Info: