[SCA-BMDL] OT -- problem with list(s)? (was Re: Pitt Activities Fair)

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Thu Aug 21 10:07:07 EDT 2008

Greetings from Myfanwy!

Pavel wrote:
> Upon seeing the announcement of the Pitt Activities fair
[rest of post deleted for brevity]

There was an announcement?  On what list(s)?  I ask as much for the sake
of going to my ISP and telling them (yet again) that I'm not getting mail
-- but *have* been seeing responses/followup posts. :-(
The BMDL list has been particularly bad, but I suspect that it may be
happening on other lists that also are out of CMU/andrew. For example, at
about 4 this morning I got to see a post that was sent out *two days* ago
(I had already seen the responses).  I sent the ISP the complete header
(which seems to include the fact that the mail had bounced on at least one
previous occasion).
If this was snail mail I would know what to do (go straight to my friendly
local postal inspector, just like I wound up doing when Milpitas and the
PO were pointing fingers at each other about my newsletters and TI
issues).
Thanks in advance.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net
PS -- Just when are the two Activities Fairs (both Pitt's and CMU's)?