[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Dinner Thank Yous

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:49:33 EDT 2008

Firstly, I apologize for this being so late.  My return to reality was
a bit crazier than anticipated and I am finally able to sit down and
write this out.

There were a number of components to this year's dinner that made for
a wonderful evening of socializing and recognition beyond what we have
experienced previously.  It also provided the opportunity for more
people to be involved in serving the Barony, and the Kingdom.

There was my fabulous prep/hauling/setup/cleanup crew; Sandy, Jacob of
the Debatable Lands, Alethia Cowle, Lady Catriona MacKinnon, Joslyn,
and Donovan.  They all stepped up above and beyond.  Lady Catriona was
also my town run partner, for which I am greatly appreciative.

There were also a number of people that donated food; Lady Helewys
Spynnre, Doña Illadore de Bedegrayne, THL Michelina Cenomani da
Trento, and THL Rufina Saavedra.  This list is not entirely
comprehensive and I apologize for anyone that I may have missed.  I
did not write everything down the day of and hope that you can forgive
me for any oversight if I forgot your name.  You are appreciated, I am
just forgetful.

I would especially like to thank Her Excellency Mistress Arianna of
Wynthrope, who took care of coordinating the additional food
donations.

With the deepest of thanks, and warmest of regards, I thank you all.

Odriana vander Brugghe
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."