[SCA-BMDL] Fw: Pitt Activities Fair

Glen Jenness physiea at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 15:22:26 EDT 2008

Hullo again!

I got the times confirmed today for the Pitt Activities Fair.

Setup begins at Noon, with the fair itself starting at 2 and ending at 5.

We should have an appropiate sized area for Fighting, so if some marshals would care to volunteer their time it would be greatly appreciated.   We'll also have a table for some A&S displays as well.

In service,
Lord Richardt von Wien