[SCA-BMDL] Construction warning for those of you coming to siege the Castle

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Fri Apr 4 22:00:13 EDT 2008

Greetings from Myfanwy!
>From what I understand, the stretch of I-279 (the Parkway North) to be
closed is along the Pittsburgh's North Side, with the detours being East
Street and Madison Avenue (the two roads that flank that section of the
highway).
Detailed information can be found at PennDot's website, with the specific
URL link being:
     http://www.dot.state.pa.us/Internet/pdNews.nsf/TAPublic?openframeset
For those coming from points south and west, they may want to avoid I-279
entirely, and take I-79 straight up to the Wexford/Rt. 910 exit, although
I believe there may be construction on there as well.
There is also going to be construction on I-376 (the Parkway East, for
locals) but I'm not sure what (I live in the North HIlls, so it doesn't
affect me as far as the event goes).
Hope this helps.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson