[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Twelfth Night

Joyce and Jeff kaoz at zoominternet.net
Fri Sep 21 13:12:48 EDT 2007

Twelfth Night in Steltonwald

It has been our tradition for good friends to gather in the dead of winter
at our neighborhood castle and reminisce on the past year and plan (plot)
for the coming new year. This year we invite you to celebrate with us at an
elegant evening of food, court intrigue and libations at Shakespeare's Pub
in the Olde Stonewall Castle, 1495 Mercer Road, Ellwood City Pa 16117
(724)752-4653.  We will meet on Friday Night January 25, 2008 at 7:00pm,
with dinner beginning at 7:30pm.

The restaurant will be providing a gourmet 2 course buffet and desert. The
only requirement is show up in your party garb and be waited on in fine
style. There will be a cash bar until 12:00pm.

It is our habit in Steltonwald to have a silly gift exchange. This should be
an item in the $10 -$20 price range. We have a fun twist to the gift
exchange and it is a lot of laughs.  You will want to bring a wrapped gift
so you can enjoy the fun.

The cost for this buffet is $40.00 per adult. (Inclusive of tax and
gratuities)

Put on your finest garb and join us as we toast the New Year with our
friends and enjoy the blessings of our lives.

Please reserve and pay BEFORE January 21, 2008.

Make checks payable to "SCA Inc -Steltonwald".  YOU CANNOT ATTEND WITHOUT A
RESERVATION.

Address questions and send complete reservations with the names of your
entire party to:

(Aoibheil of Dun Holen )  Joyce Oswald, 517 Mercer Road, Beaver Falls, Pa.
15010.  724-846-6415 (before 10:00 pm)

aoibheil at zoominternet.net

The Restaurant is located on Route 65 between New Brighton and Ellwood City.
Upon request directions can be provided to any out of town quests.