[SCA-BMDL] Sir Maghnus' 50th Birthday Party

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Wed Sep 19 22:11:43 EDT 2007

Sir Maghnus, mka Joel Welling, turns 50 in October!  So please come celebrate his birthday with us on Saturday, October 27th at our castle.  We'll have heavy weapons fighting from 2pm till about 6pm and party thereafter!  We have indoor fighting space if the weather's bad.  We have showers for the fighters and crash space for the revelers.  We have a great reason to party 'til midnight (when it becomes Char's/Byron's birthday) so bring your favorite beverage and we'll provide snacks, desserts, and a pizza order around dinner time.

Our address is 755 Stonegate Dr., Wexford PA 15090 and our phone # is 724-933-4661 (before 10pm please).  Here's the Mapquest link:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=755+stonegate+dr&zipcode=15090

Hope to see you all there!
Byron and Ariella (mka Char and Cara)