[SCA-BMDL] Cart for free

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 19 16:47:08 EDT 2007

I, for one, am absolutely appaled.  What did you do to our good Baron
Langdon?  If I were you I'd bury those bones with the rest of the body
unless you want to be hautned for the rest of your days.  And he was such a
nice guy, too.

Kazi

 << It is a period-ish big cart.  It still needs a little work and TLC on
the wheels and such, but I hope someone is up to the task.  It's got good
bones from Baron Langdon.  Otherwise, it goes out for bulk trash day.  >>

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

-Arabella