[SCA-BMDL] Cart for free

Dina Youtz dina.youtz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:23:40 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Wolfgang and I and a few others worked on a cart a few years back for the
unofficial Schlepper's guild.  It can no longer live in Zoe's garage and
can't go to DC with us, so we are looking for a good home for it.

It is a period-ish big cart.  It still needs a little work and TLC on the
wheels and such, but I hope someone is up to the task.  It's got good bones
from Baron Langdon.  Otherwise, it goes out for bulk trash day.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

-Arabella