[SCA-BMDL] scribal night resumes - Q

aeisenkopf at comcast.net aeisenkopf at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 13:15:32 EDT 2007

I usually have people over to my house on Tuesday evenings anytime after 6 until whenever we end up.  Not just scribal but all artsy type activities invited.  We're on hiatus right now due to the kid's cheerleading practice but will be starting back up later in October or November depending on how far they go in the playoffs.  Consider this an invite as well as answer to the questions below.

Anna

From: "m.allen" <delacroi29 at yahoo.com>