[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt deadline approaches

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 21:27:21 EDT 2007

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,
Or close the wall up with our English dead!
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility!

Agincourt and Baronial Champions soon approaches and
the deadline to pre-register also approaches in less
than one week, pre-registration deadline is 10/13/07.
Please take the time to submit your pre-registration
to Lady Helewys, you will will find the mailing
address at the link below.

http://www.debatablelands.org/agincourt2.html

Below is the tentative schedule for the days events.
Anywhere you see (Class?) is still open for classes
and roundtable discussions. Please e-mail
Agincourt_bmdl at yahoo.com if you are interested.

9:00  	Site Opens

9:30  	Heavy Inspection (Picnic Pavillion)
	Fencing Inspection (Lower Field)
	Youth Inspection (Lower Field)

10:00  	Heavy Authorizations (Upper Field)
	Archery Practice Open (Archery Field)
	Thrown Weapons Practice Open (Thrown Weapons Field)
	(Class ?)

10:30  	Heavy Baronial Champions Tourney (Heavy List)

11:00  Fencing Baronial Champions Tourney (Fencing
List)
Arts and Sciences displays being considered for
competition should be on the appropriate tables.
(Class?)

11:30	Baronial Youth Fighting Champions Tourney (Youth
List)

12:00  	Lunch
	Archery Champions Competition Begins (Archery Field)
	Thrown Weapons Champions Competition Begins (Thrown
Weapons Field)
	(Class?)

1:00  	Combat Archery Tourney (Upper Field)
       	(class?)

1:30	Youth Archery Champions Competition (Archery
Field)

2:00  	Fencer’s Tavern Brawl (Picnic Pavilion)
        Agincourt Archery Challenge (Archery Field)
        Heavy Melees Begin (Upper Field)
1)	Harfleur Breach Battle
2)	Agincourt Field Battle
3)	Waylay the Baggage Train Battle
4)	Tavern Brawl
        Brewer’s Roundtable (Feast Hall)

3:00  	(Class?)

4:30 	Royal and Baronial Court (Inside Hall)

6:00 	Feast
        Bardic Duel (Inside Hall)

all that being said, I need the current heavy, archery
and fencing champion to contact me, so that I can
organize things a little better.

If you have any queries, please e-mail
Agincourt_bmdl at yahoo.com.

In service to Aethelmearc,