[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Practice

Roseanna Di Tommaso rojosephine at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 16:27:06 EDT 2007

Greetings All,

I've got a drill and 1/4 inch. bit.  I've got my 9/16
socket wrench.  Thus, Thrown Weapons Practice can
begin!!!

This Sunday, October 7th, there will be Thrown Weapons
Practice at the Washington Blvd. site.  Practice will
begin and end about the same time as archery practice:
 11 am - 1 pm.  There will be loaner gear courtesy of
our Baron Byron and Baroness Ariella.

I would like to thank all those who support Thrown
Weapons, especially: Baron Byron and Baroness Ariella
for purchasing loaner weapons and the stump, Sir Henri
for turning the stump into rounds,  Baron Langdon for
making the target stand and Lord Colin MacKenzie, East
Kingdom Southern Regional TWM, for all of your
teaching and advice.

Hope to see you at the range :)

In service,

Porfinna hrogn Josepsdottir