[SCA-BMDL] Sewing Circle in the interim

Gail Lefkowitz lefkowitzga at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 23:29:33 EDT 2007

>If you are interested in hosting a sewing circle, whether it be weekly or
>monthly, please contact me- I'd love to see something happen in the near
>future!
>Saskia van Ouwater

While Lady Saskia sorts through the offers, if gentles would like to gather at my home in Stanton Heights, they would be welcome to come Tuesday, November 6, 8-10pm.

I have a variety of costume and art books and can help with pattern-drafting, cutting, fitting and construction, depending on the turnout.  Feel free to bring projects to start, in process, or just plans that want some input.  Ice Dragon isn't that far off!

The address is 5167 Rosecrest Drive, Pgh 15206.  Feel free to contact me privately to RSVP and for directions, if needed.  I would prefer to know how many chairs to put out.

Ts'vee'a