[SCA-BMDL] Looking for someone to drive to AEcademy with

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:01:37 EDT 2007

My traveling partner had to back out, so I have a rental car and the need to
head to AEcademy to moderate the discussion group I volunteered to moderate.
I'm planning to leave tonight, spend the night in a hotel, do the event,
then head back shortly before feast to get home before midnight on Saturday.

I'm asking that whoever goes with me pay for at least one tank of gas and
some percentage of the hotel room. If you're really broke, we can work
something else out.

Odriana vander Brugghe
-Frank Zappa