[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Pennsic Camp reminder

Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:06:09 EDT 2007

Greetings from the BMDL Pennsic Land Agent,

I'd like to remind anyone planning to camp with the Barony at Pennsic this
year that you must pre-register in order to camp with the Barony.  (That
includes folks camping with Polyhymnia.)  Today is May 15th -- the deadline
for mailed-in pre-registrations to be received at the registration office at
Cooper's Lake.  If you planned on mailing in your pre-registration forms and
have not done so yet, you've missed the mail-in deadline.

But you can still register online until June 15th, at
https://https.clockwatchers.com/cooperslake/account/ .  Choose Debatable
Lands as the name of the group you're camping with.

NOTE: I do not know whether hand-delivered pre-registrations will be
accepted at War Practice as they have in the past.

After you've pre-registered, send me an email at warrewyk at gmail.com to let
me know the following:

* The dimensions of your tent
* How far any ropes extend beyond the base of the tent
* Who you would like to camp near (or away from)
* When you'll be arriving at Pennsic (if you know at this point)

Please keep in mind that this year there is a mandatory $15 fee for everyone
camping with the Barony (excluding Polyhymnia).  This is to cover consumable
goods such as propane for the shower, firewood, and water & ice for the
communal water cooler.

Finally, anyone who is planning on camping with the Barony this year should
sign up for the BMDL camp email list at
http://eclecsia.org/mailman/listinfo/bmdl-pennsic_eclecsia.org
  The list will be used to distribute important news and announcements
regarding the camp.

In Service,
Clemente de Warrewyk
mka Matt Zofchak