[SCA-BMDL] Saturday ride to War Practice?

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 21:18:20 EDT 2007

I am looking for someone day-tripping to War Practice,
if anyone can help with that; I have to go to work on
Sunday morning, so camping out is not an option.  But
I am hoping to get a ride out there in the morning
with someone who plans on fighting or fencing (or at
least someone who will be out there early in the
morning), so that I can be there early enough for
fencing inspections and authorizations.  Coming home
late on Saturday night isn't a problem for me, but I
do have to get home that night.  If anyone can help me
out with a ride (or knows someone who can), it would
really be appreciated.  Thanks....

Mistress Kris Gilibari