[SCA-BMDL] Letters sought for Baronial Chirurgeon

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 12:32:19 EDT 2007

Good Gentles,

As the Deputy to the Baronial Chirurgeon, I am tasked
to begin a search for a new Baronial Chirurgeon and
Deputy to the Baronial Chirurgeon.

Lady Constance Glyn Dwr has resigned her position as
the Baronial Chirurgeon to better serve the populace
as the Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon.

Requirements for the position are: A current warrant
from the Kingdom Chirurgeon, Current American Heart
Association CPR certification. and a current
certification in Advanced first aid, or higher
certification as a First Responder, EMT, Paramedic,
LPN, RN, Nurse Practitioner, Physician's assistant, or
MD. The Position also requires current SCA membership.

For all kingdom law regrading the Chirurgeonate,
please consult the kingdom website:
http://www.aethelmearc.org/downloads/lawandpolicy/ae_lawandpolicies.pdf

Laws regarding the Chirurgeonate begin on Page 19.

Those seeking to fill this position or the position of
Deputy to the Baronial Chirurgeon should send a letter
to: Shawn Mac Intyre, 2615 Mount Troy Road, Pittsburgh
PA 15212. You can also e-mail you letter of interest
to medicmacintyre15219 (at)yahoo.com.

Letters must be received by the First day of July,
2007 (AS 42)

If you are interested in becoming a warranted
Chirurgeon, you may also contact me at this e-mail
address.

In service to Aethelmearc,

Lord Liam Mac anTsaoir of Glen Shaw