[SCA-BMDL] Althing Submission deadline

Ann Kopchik amergina at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 12:59:38 EST 2007

Hi All,

Submissions for the April Althing are due by April 4th. Pleas feel free to send me your letters, art, poems, articles, etc. before that. Please send to:

chronicler at debatablelands.org

Also, if you've recently moved and have an Althing subscription, please remember to update your address with me. Your Althing should be forwarded (as it's first class mail, but you never know).

I am looking for a drop dead deputy, and for an editor for the yearly A&S issue. Please send me mail or talk to me at Barony, if you are interested.

Thanks!

-Anna Malakina
BMDL Chronicler