[SCA-BMDL] Letters of Intent for Herald

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:37:47 EST 2007

Greetings from Brandubh, Comet Pursuivant,

As my Lady Hilda and I have accepted nominations to run for Baron and
Baroness of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands, I find myself lacking
a deputy to oversee the heraldic health of the Barony in the event that
Hilda and I become elected to serve the Barony.  Therefore, I am seeking
letters from all individuals who are interested in taking on the office of
Comet Pursuivant.  I would be happy to sit and discuss the duties of the
office with any interested parties at our earliest mutual convenience.
Letters of intent should be sent to both myself, Comet Pursuivant and the
Seneschale, Lady Fredeburg, or just sit down with me some time and see if
you like the job.

Sincerely,
Brandubh O Donnghaile
Comet Pursuivant