[SCA-BMDL] OT: FW: Systems Analyst-Downtown Pittsburgh(PA)

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:25:10 EST 2007

Hi, Amra here.

No, I'm not back in Pennsylvania (will have to make a flying trip soon,
but won't have time to do much visiting, darn it all to heck).

However, knowing that others in BMDL (and surrounds) have also been on
the job search...

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen