[SCA-BMDL] Crash Space

Hkiara at aol.com Hkiara at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 18:21:52 EST 2007

Greetings,

Speaking of crash space, I have to take my comps for my masters degree at
like 8 am on Saturday, March 24th in Pittsburgh, and I would like to have not
gotten up at 5 am and driven three hours right before taking them.  I usually
daytrip, but I think I need some sleep for this.  If anyone would be around
Friday evening and I could crash with you (I don't smoke and I don't mind pets or
kids), please contact me: 814-883-9122, 814-237-1557, or via email
_hkiara at aol.com_ (mailto:hkiara at aol.com) .

Thanks,
Lara Sukhadrev

http://www.aol.com.