[SCA-BMDL] Prism

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Thu Mar 8 07:59:04 EST 2007

Greetings from Myfanwy!
I don't know about that, but I was on Craig St. in Oakland last night
and Top Notch Art Supplies had a big sign in the window saying
"Retirement Sale".
I hope Prism doesn't go out of business -- they were convenient to get
to for me, and I generally found them to be less expensive than either
Top Notch or Utrecht.