[SCA-BMDL] OT: Babysitter needed next Monday/Tuesday daytime

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 16:07:27 EDT 2007

Apologies for the bandwidth.

  Are there any unemployed / stay-at-home moms / college students etc. who might be interested in watching two kids in my home on Monday and Tuesday during the day next week?

  My sons are 8 and 11. The babysitter I usually get is unavailable. Normally I would just work from home but my current project will not allow that.

  - Dates: Monday July 2 and Tuesday July 3
  - Times: 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
  - Where: My house in East Liberty
  - Duties: Resolve any disputes, feed them breakfast and lunch. Outings to the playground or community swimming pool would be great but are not required. They're pretty good at entertaining themselves.
  - Pay: $70 per day.

  Please email me offlist or call my cell phone at 412-760-3975.

  Arianna of Wynthrope

Karen Kasper

"I am a Consultant. Why, yes, lack of planning on your part DOES constitute an emergency on my part!"