[SCA-BMDL] Sewing at Odriana and Kieran's THIS SUNDAY

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:09:13 EDT 2007

There will again be sewing at Odriana and Kieran's home in Allison Park this
Sunday, July 1st, from 3:00P to 8:00P.  We are requesting that people RSVP
so we have a head count for dinner and to ensure we have everything
configured to give enough space.

Anyone who is interested in some company while sewing, or just the
opportunity to socialize for a while, are cordially invited.

There are two cats and a dog that live here for those who may have
allergies.  We will vacuum to keep the hair/dander down for those of you
allergic to such things.  Our house is also child-friendly.

The address is 3000 Harts Run Road, Allison Park, PA 15101 and the phone
number is 412.486.0566.  Please respond to this message or give us a call to
RSVP for this Sunday and for directions (if needed).

Odriana and Kieran
-Frank Zappa