[SCA-BMDL] scheduling Baronial dinner or reception

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 27 10:24:51 EDT 2007

Greetings!

Traditionally, Brion holds his bardic circle on the Middle Sunday, starting
at dark-oh-thirty.  The circle is held at the BMDL camp, or if the weather
is bad, in the AE Royal pavillion.  In the past, we have been using the
rental chairs from the party around the campfire.  If this resource will be
available again, great!

Kazi, and Brion

  _____