[SCA-BMDL] Debatable Lands Baronial Reception at AE 10 Year

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:05:19 EDT 2007

Sorry for the late notice.

Come one, come all to celebrate the Investiture of Byron and Ariella as
Baron and Baroness of the Debatable Lands!  The Cook's Guild is sponsoring a
celebratory reception for the new Baron and Baroness in the pavilion across
from the Barn, starting at noon, this Saturday at AE 10 Year at Cooper's
Lake

The Investiture Ceremony is scheduled for 10 am.  I understand that the
morning court will take place near the castle on the battlefield.

After the ceremony and court, join the GRAND PROCESSION as we march, Black
and Gold colors flying true, drums drumming, pipes piping, to the reception
that awaits in the pavilion across from the barn.  (Oh, please bring drums
and pipes, and what not).  What better time to show the Kingdom how the
oldest and greatest Barony celebrates?

Please some to the reception, scheduled to begin at noon.  Gather, chat and
connect with the new Exellencies, the outgoing Excellencies, Tatyana and
Alonziom, and all BMDLers. The food will be light fare, feel free to
contribute finger foods if you like.  And of course, Brandubh is bringing
some beer.  Feel free to to bring more, if you like, too.