[SCA-BMDL] [AEYouthCombat] Boffers at Myrkfaileen event

Zoeakropolitina at aol.com Zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 11:32:35 EDT 2007

And a reminder if you are venturing to 10 Year Anniversary, there will not
only be 2 sessions of youth combat (Friday and Saturday) but their Majesties
will be choosing their Youth Champion at the event. B

In addition, we will have some exciting fighting. In the form of a barrier
tourney. We will also be available for first time authorizations and new
weapons  forms. We are also asking all youth to bring a favor to give to those that
inspire you.

Pennsic draws near so bring your best and get ready now.

See you in the list

Lady Zoe
Sir Caladus