[SCA-BMDL] gifts for Alonzio & Tatyana

muirgens at aol.com muirgens at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 13:39:11 EDT 2007

Greetings, all!

As you all know, this Saturday shall witness the final court of Their
Excellencies, Alonzio and Tatyana, and the investiture of Byron and
Ariella as our new Baron and Baroness.

Many of us have enjoyed and appreciated the service that Alonzio and
Tatyana have given to both the Kingdom and the Barony during their
tenure. We understand that Their Majesties intend to demonstrate Their
appreciation of Alonzio and Tatyana's service by making them Baron and
Baroness of the Court.  This will, of course, give them the right to
wear personal baronial coronets as a symbol of their station.

As regalia such as this can be costly, Christopher and I would like to
collect donations towards Their Excellencies' personal coronets as a
token of appreciation for their years of service.  Anyone interested in
contributing should seek either of us out.  I will be at Barony Meeting
and at Æthelmearc 10 year on Saturday.  Christopher will be at 10 year
in the morning and in the evening on Saturday.  Any amount is welcome.

In sincerity,

Morgen of Rye