[SCA-BMDL] Ride to AE 10-Year?

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 17:11:19 EDT 2007

To anyone who may be day-tripping, I am looking for a
ride on Saturday of the event, hopefully going out
early in the day (preferred, but not essential); I'm
not reserved for feast either, since that will be an
issue.  I may be bringing one bag of fencing gear, but
will not otherwise be carrying any large amount of
stuff.  I live in Greenfield, right near Squirrel
Hill, and will send you directions if you need them.
Thanks very much.....

Mistress Kris Gilibari