[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting Wed June 13

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:02:35 EDT 2007

Greetings from Brandubh, Comet Pursuivant,

Barony Meeting will be this Wednesday June the 13th at 8 PM in Porter Hall
room 100 on CMU Campus.  Please plan on attending, as we will have the
Petition to invest Byron and Ariella as the next Baron and Baroness of the
Debatable Lands at the meeting to collect signatures.  The officers of the
Barony must sign the petition, along with as much of the populace as can.

Per usual, you may email me with any requests to be placed on the docket for
the meeting.

In Service,
Brandubh